NasoTwin – Twin Bore nasal oxygen Cannula
Nasal Cannula enables patients to communicate, eat or drink as the device is designed in a way that the mouth of patient is kept vacant. The device is also popularly known as Twin Bore Nasal Oxygen Set.
- Manufactured from soft, non-toxic PVC thus non irritating even in long term use.
- System of attachment provides maximum freedom to the patient and leaves the patient’s mouth free for nutrition and communication.
- Twin bore/ nasal tips are designed to ensure equal volume of oxygen to both air passages.
- Soft funnel shape connector facilitates easy connection to the oxygen source.
- Multichannel tube ensures the supply of oxygen even if the tube kinks accidentally.
- Non-sterile, individually packed .
- ADULT / PAEDIATRIC Sizes
- Various lengths
- Poly Pack or Paper-Poly Pack
|NST01||NasoTwin - Twin Bore nasal oxygen set , Tube length 200cm, Adult||20/200|
|NST02||NasoTwin - Twin Bore nasal oxygen set , Tube length 200cm, Pediatric||20/200|
|NST03||NasoTwin - Twin Bore nasal oxygen set , Tube length 200cm, Infant||20/200|
For any technical and product related queries, contact us at “[email protected]” e-mail.