Tank Liners for Bioprocess
CellBios offers CellLiner® range of Tank Liners for media and buffer mixing applications.
CellBios offers smallest tank liners available in the market. CellLiner is offered as small as 5L until 560L with various ranges. Thus, CellLiners can be used in multi department ranging from R&D, PD, and Production sites.
The film used in CellLiner is 3-layer and LDPE as fluid contact layer. Same contact layer film chemistry for all media buffer prep and storage applications.
- Media Preparation
- Buffer Preparation
- Reagent Hydration
- Process Solution Preparation
- Transient Storage
Range of Cell-Liners from 5L to 560L
- Starting with 5L upto 560L range.
- Manufactured according to ISO GMP standards.
- Three Layer film, product contact layer is LDPE.
- CellBios also provides outer containers to hold tank liners according to customer needs.
- Ready to use gamma sterilized
- Non-animal origin
- Provided with complete regulatory certification
- Smallest available size is 5 L for small scale mixing applications like powder feed preparation.
- Eliminates multi-film qualification in same project.
- Fits for various outer container configurations
- Suits for customized applications
- Minimizes bio-burden due to construction under sterile cGMP conditions
- Eliminates post-use cleaning steps required with reusable containers. Helping to reduce cross- contamination risks and reduce cycle times.
For any technical and product related queries, contact us