Heat and Moisture Exchangers (HME) are devices used in mechanically ventilated patients … HME cassettes with an electrostatic filter are designed to enhance the protection against airborne microbes to help to reduce the transfer of viruses …
- Used in mechanically ventilated and laryngectomy patients to heat and moisturize the air and help prevent complications. that arise when patients lose the ability to breathe through their nose and upper airway.
- Captures heat and moisture on expiration and returns it to the patient in inspiration.
- Suitable for spontaneously breathing patients with a tracheostomy tube.
- Electrostatic filter with 99.99% filteration capacity.
- Lightweight, compact design reduces circuit weight.
- Low resistance to flow reduces work of breathing.
- ISO standard 15 mm and 22 mm fitting connects to breathing circuit.
- Supplied clean and individually packaged in poly pouch / MGP paper pouch
- Available in adult and pediatric
|HME01||HME Filter - Adult||10/100|
|HME02||HME Filter - Pediatric||10/100|
For any technical and product related queries, contact us at “[email protected]” e-mail.