ETO, Gamma and Steam Sterilisation
ETO Sterilisation (In-house)
ETO Sterilisation is a preferred and widely practiced method of sterilisation. Being a cold process, it has a low impact on the physical characteristics of most products.
CellBios offers ETO Sterilisation services for the Medical Device, Food and Cosmetics industries. CellBios helps your business be successful by matching the right sterilization partner with your specific needs.
Our ETO facilities are strategically located close to point of production or distribution allowing quick turnaround and low logistics costs.
We work with you to determine the factors that best fit your current needs as well as future growth. Our ETO Sterilisation facilities are;
- Complete adherence to quality systems and GMP
- ETO Sterilisation process is carried to ISO 11135 standards.
- Use of Biological Indicators as the basis of product release.
- Periodic Validation of the sterilisation equipment is done to ensure consistent performance.
- Automatic sterilisation systems at most facilities.
- Customised process parameters and customer-specific / Product specific Validation support is available from CellBios’ team of experts.
Gamma & Steam Sterilisation (Outsourced)
CellBios coordinates for your Gamma & Steam Sterilisation requirements.