Blood Transfusion Set
Blood Transfusion Set is used to administer blood from a container (plastic bag or glass bottle) to a patient’s vascular system through a needle or catheter inserted into a vein.
Our Blood Transfusion Sets are clear, transparent and soft tubing manufactured from medical grade PVC, with 200 micron filter and 18G hypodermic needle on one way.
Indication Urine sampling for biochemical, cytological or bacteriological examination on boys (> 2500g).
- Transparent and flexible
- Kink resistant tubing
- Effective roller controller for precise adjustment of the infusion rate
- Roller clamp for better flow control
- Drop size 20 drops/ml
- Disposable non-toxic
- Sharp bevel vented spike (for bottles & bags) and non-vented spike (for plastic bottles) for better penetration.
- Top quality hypodermic needle
- Available with or without air-vent
- Non-toxic, Pyrogen Free & EO Sterilized
- Individually packed
For any technical and product related queries, contact us