CellStor® Transfer Freezing Bag Set (TFB Set) for Cord Blood Processing and Freezing
Facilitate each step in the processing, freezing and transfusion for cord blood stem cells to ensure a safe, reliable, robust process
CellStor® Transfer Freezing Bag Set is designed for processing and freezing the hematopoietic stem cells from cord blood in liquid nitrogen or low temperature storage. Each sterile set includes two transfer bags and one freezing bag along with integral tubing’s with port configuration.
CellBios® provides transfer freezing bag set for red blood cell depletion and Volume reduction to acquire concentrated cord blood stem cells to treat various diseases.
Closed cord blood collection methods have proven to be superior in reducing the risk of microbial contamination.
Efficient banking requires volume reduction of cord blood units without significant loss of progenitor cells, to decrease storage space and cost, and this may be achieved by using the separation techniques.
CellStor Transfer Freezing Bag Set with Freezing Bag from CellBios provides complete closed system with Gamma sterilization as per ISO 11737 for proper sterility & reduce the risk of microbial contamination.
Each Cellstor Transfer Freezing Bag set is packed individually in Tyvek or plastic Pouch with label as per ISO 3826-1:2019 requirements.
- Closed System Processing
- Maximum Stem Cell Recover
- Negligible RBC’s Contamination
- Applicable to Top and Bottom Method
- Gamma Sterilization
- Suited for low volume processing
- Sterile, Single-Use
25 ml EVA Freezing Bag
- CellStor® TFB set ensures complete closed system processing with microbial free environment to isolate Hematopoietic stem cells, Total
- Nucleated Cell Count (TNCC), Total Mono-nucleated Cell Count (TMCC) by volume reduction method.
- Processing with our unique design bags provides almost 80% of hematopoietic stem cell (CD34+) recovery irrespective of the sample nature.
- Maximum of 96% RBC Reduction is achieved to prevent post transplantation complications with free haemoglobin levels.
- Maximum EVA donor tubing length for sample testing which includes QC internal, external, CFU and HLA testing’s.
- Unique design of 250 ml transfer bag flexible for both top and bottom method. Extracts maximum stem cells from top method and drain out maximum RBC from the bottom method to retain maximum stem cells.
- CellStor TFB set is effective in bottom drain process for low volume and clot samples where press plate mechanism is not feasible.
- Smooth embossing structure of our films inside the transfer bag ensures free flow of the stem cell product into the freezing bag and prevents cell loss / blood entrapment.
- Single, Dual and Multi- compartments provided for future cell expansion and for multiple transplant options.
- Different port options for sampling which includes needle free site and Luer connections for sample aspiration to prevent needle stick injury.
- Improved design to ensure a homogenous control rate-freezing rate for maximum cell viability.
- CellStor TFB sets comes with various volume rangs of freezing bags.
For any technical and product related queries, contact us