High Pressure Monitoring Line
Pressure Monitoring lines are used to transmit the invasive blood pressure (via IV Cannula) to the Pressure Monitoring System. It also can be used with syringe infusion pump.
High pressure monitoring line is used for high pressure monitoring, and connection between syringe infusion pump and patient. Provided with universal male luer lock and female luer lock at either end to ensure securely fit all standard equipment.
- Made of clear and non-toxic PVC / DEHP Free PVC
- Highly kink resistant tubing
- Latex Free, non-pyrogenic
- Connectors: Male – female, Male – Male
- Diameter: OD 2.4 mm, ID 1.1 mm
- Tube Lengths: 10, 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 cm
- Single-use, EO Sterilized & Individually Packed
For any technical and product related queries, contact us