CellMuco – Mucus Extractor
A mucus extractor is a device which is indicated for use in new-borns, infants or small children to clear their nasal passage or for suctioning tracheal/bronchial secretion samples of neonates, children and adults for the purpose of laboratory analysis.
A mucus extractor may be built with or without the feature of a bacterial filter at the suction end of the instrument. The instrument is also suitable for obtaining and safely transporting mucus specimens for microbiological examination.
- Specially designed for aspiration of secretions from oropharynx in newly born babies.
- Clear transparent container permits immediate visual examination of the aspirate.
- Also suitable for obtaining mucus specimen for micro biological examinations.
- Spare plug cap is provided to seal the container for safe transportation of specimen to laboratory or aseptic disposal of container.
- Sterile, individually packed in a peelable medical grade paper pack / poly bag
|CME01||CellMuco - Mucus Extractor-10FG, 25ML capacity||25/500|
For any technical and product related queries, contact us at “[email protected]” e-mail.