CellCath- Suction Catheter
CellCath – Suction Catheter : For removal of secretion from mouth Oropharynx trachea and bronchial tubes. A suction catheter is a medical device used to extract bodily secretions, such as mucus from the upper airway.A suction catheter connects to a suction machhine.
- Provided with funnel shape connector for safe connection to the suction equipment.
- Suction Catheters are suitable for removal of secretion from mouth, trachea and bronchial tubes.
- Manufactured from non-toxic non-irritant medical grade PVC.
- Distal end is open with one lateral eye.
- Colour coded for instant size identification.
- Provided with universal funnel shape connector for safe connection to standard suction equipment.
- Sterile and Straight peel open pack.
- Made up of extra soft plasticizers.
- Provided with two lateral eyes and thumb control & finger tip control facility for efficient suction control
|CSC01-06||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 6FG Light Green||100/1000|
|CSC01-08||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 8FG Light Blue||100/1000|
|CSC01-10||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 10FG Black||100/1000|
|CSC01-12||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 12FG White||100/1000|
|CSC01-14||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 14FG Green||100/1000|
|CSC01-16||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 16FG Orange||100/1000|
|CSC01-18||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 18FG Red||100/1000|
|CSC01-20||CellCath - Suction Catheter - 20FG Yellow||100/1000|
For any technical and product related queries, contact us at “[email protected]”